Basic Debt Settlement Process
- Debtor logs on using his/her account number and SSN for authentication.
- Debtor reviews the details of his/her account.
- Debtor makes the decision to pay in full, accept one of the available payment plans or negotiate a payment.
- Debtor who decides to negotiate a payment makes an offer.
- If the offer is acceptable, the debtor proceeds to payment page.
- If the offer is not acceptable, the debtor is provided with a set of counteroffers.
- Debtor starts the payment process by selecting the preferred method of payment.
- Payment is processed and the debtor receives an electronic receipt.
To try a live demo, negotiate and make payments as
if you were a debtor, please contact us
and we will give you a test account...