IT decision makers find ASP business model a great
alternative to the expensive in-house development...
Increased Productivity Through ASP (Application Service Provider) Business Model
- No hardware or software to buy, no new employees to hire.
- Seamless integration - simple and flexible data exchange.
- Immediate business results - minimal setup time.
- Automatic updates and improvements - complements any size IT department.
Banking-Grade Secure Environment
- N-tier application.
- Data protection.
- Secure communication (SSL, PGP, client/server certificates, etc.).
- Intrusion detection and network monitoring.
Access to Advanced Technology Typically Reserved for Large Corporations
- Experts in probabilistic machine learning.
- R&D atop of IT.
- Real-time connections to credit reporting agencies.
- Real-time payment processing.
- Advanced modular design with clear separation of the application tiers.
- Customizable global "look and feel".
- Customizable collection process, from login to receipt.
- Special-request components and functionality available through custom upgrades.
- Advanced B2B connectivity on the backend available through custom upgrades.
Ease of Use
Getting data in and out of the system is extreamly easy; if you have a
web browser you can do it. Advanced searching and reporting at your
fingertips allow you to
track performance in real-time.