Debtors and users appreciate the privacy and 24/7 availability
of the GCS service...
Resolves Debt Without Talking to a Debt Collector
- Collectors carry a bad reputation for being aggressive, unsympathetic and often rude.
- Delicate personal situations require patience and flexibility.
- Embarrassing financial hardship is not easy to share with a collector.
- It is hard to reach a collector late at night or outside business hours when debtors have the most privacy to make a phone call from their homes.
- Good debtors only need a way to pay efficiently.
- Overextended debtors need a way to pay over time.
- Online banking is one of the fastest growing segments of the financial services industry.
- More and more people prefer doing business online.
- No working hours, no mail delays, no tellers to deal with, no hassle.
- Immediate record of payment.
Interactive Payment Plan Negotiator
- Many good debtors are willing to pay, but do not have the necessary funds to pay at once.
- Trying to negotiate a plan with a collector can be frustrating, humiliating and ineffective.
- When personal situation suddenly changes (divorce, illness, loss of job, etc.) a payment plan might be the only option.
- Payment plan is a longer term commitment and debtors appreciate no pressure approach in negotiating it on their own terms from the privacy of their home.
- Debtors are more likely to honor a plan they negotiated themselves.
Debtors can qualify for payment plans and even make their own counteroffers...